Re: [css3-multicol] page-break-inside and columns

Håkon Wium Lie wrote:

> You have just stated the use case for having two keywords: sometimes
> -- as you state above -- you just want to avoid page breaks, other
> times you want to avoid both page and column breaks.

Well, trying to come up with a "use case" for the opposite
scenario (both page /and/ column breaks to be avoided),
then the best I can manage is the following :

	<h2>The infamous "line"</h2>
		French book at the appropriate time ...

Now what I would /like/ to specify is that the <H2> and
at least two lines of the opening para. must occur on
the same page, and that the first two lines of the para.
must not be split across column boundaries, yet as far
as I can see, there is no valid markup that can delimit
such a stretch of text (even if I knew in advance where
the second line of the para. would end, which clearly
I cannot).

So I have to say, I simply cannot envisage a situation in
which I would want to inhibit both page /and/ column breaks;
are you able to adduce an example which would demonstrate the
need for such a combination of constraints ?

** Phil.