Re: CSS3 @font-face / EOT Fonts

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>wrote:

> Bert, thank you for the overview, I haven't seen it before. It is
> excellent, the best overview of the area, its state and everybody's
> positions -- it should be enough to read just this to get a really good feel
> on what it is about.

It's somewhat misleading. For example, no-one has proposed to "let HTTP
headers carry license data". That is a misunderstanding of Access Controls
(which is a W3C proposed spec, so I'm surprised Bert didn't just link to
it).

Bert is clearly pro-EOT, which is fine, but this is not some kind of
"unbiased summary", which is also fine as long as people don't get misled
into thinking it is.

Rob
53:5-6]