Re: [css3-multicol] column overflow

Let's say you had way more text in your example, such that you had 3
tiny columns and 24 more columns in the current implementations (all
spilling out horizontally).

Are you proposing that those 24 extra columns would be stacked
vertically in 8 overflowing rows of 3?  I think this would be ideal,
since I could hit "page down" scrolling and read each "column page."

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)