Re: Towards a new CSS Validator?

Indeed they aren't. I would however propose that a feature similar to
this would still generate an underlying error (invalid) message, but
would also reveal to the user that "that particular property is
invalid because it is specific to, and can only be read by [browser-
name]", or something along those lines.