On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Gustavo Ferreira <
gustavo.ferreira@hipertipo.net> wrote:

> Op Nov 10, 2008, om 12:44 PM heeft Tab Atkins Jr. het volgende geschreven:
>
> Especially when it's been proven that high-quality type can and will be
> produced in a free-as-in-liberty fashion.
>

> i don't think this has been proven at all.
>
> could you please give examples to back up your claim?

I'm very reluctant to point to any directly, simply because the possible
examples are so numerous and it's so easy to reject particular fonts as "not
high-quality enough".  Just do a search for them - there's tons of free
fonts out there, and many are of nice quality.