Re: Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Tiny 1.2 Specification should link to CSS2.1 CR

Hi Doug,

Thanks for this quick reply

I'm fine with the reply on the fact that there is no hard dependency on CSS
2 only features

But it would be better if there is a warning in two ways :
1) that CSS 2 is not maintained any more
2) that CSS 2.1 will replace CSS 2 as soon as it becomes a REC

Regards,

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL