Re: Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Tiny 1.2 Specification should link to CSS2.1 CR

Chris,

My concern is more or less that "to be released" CSS 2.1 implementations,
would have trouble to keep in sync with SVG Tiny 1.2 implementations since
SVG is relying on CSS 2 (which has substantial difference with 2.1).

Probably a good thing is to identify dependency on "CSS 2 only" behavior and
to provide a evolution plan to CSS 2.1 and CSS 3 features for future release
of SVG specs

Regards,

Mohamed

--