Re: CSS WG - Pulling Back the Curtains

* Alan Gresley wrote:
>Seeing that I didn't get one challenge from my latest list message. I
>am either correct or what I said was totally irrelevant. But having no
>indication either way I can not be in any possition to know.

It seems your last few messages all came within the last seven days, in-
cluding the latest thread you've started. You can't really derive any-
thing from the lack of a response, especially since so little time has
passed. If you expect an official reply from the CSS WG, that usually
takes several weeks or more.