Re: [CSS21] white-space default on :before and :after (was Re: Microsoft contributing test cases to the CSS WG)

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 9:00 AM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
wrote:

> Do you have a preference?

I don't know what David's preference is, but it seems to me a bit quirky to
make generated content pre-line. It shouldn't have any special white-space
effect.

Rob
53:5-6]