Re: [css3-mediaqueries] Width/Height Clarifications

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks Melinda and Elika! I believe I have now resolved this adequately
> and I suggest we publish Media Queries as a Last Call Working Draft with
> a review period of three weeks given the extensive implementation
> experience we have already:
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-mediaqueries/
>
> I believe we resolved to do this already as a WG though to be sure we
> can decide on it next Wednesday.

I would like to see Melinda's proposed wording used to define
(device-)width/height, as I believe the current wording is wrong and does
not match the sentences defining how it maps to paged and continuous media.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Jun/0009.html [end]

~fantasai