RE: [css3-multicol] Overflow and Columns

I am not sure there is anything controversial there... If there is no
specified height, there can't be overflow, right? And there is specified
height and there is something unbreakable that's overflow, isn't it?

I general, I like to believe that columns always behave like pages. They are
like pages, just smaller... It looks like so far we managed to keep breaking
rules consistent, and I would love to continue that way...

> Furthermore, I'd like to suggest suggesting that scrollable boxes
> be considered unbreakable.. because I don't want to implement slicing
> a scrollable text box into multiple pieces and have it still..
> scrollable...

I can live with scrollers being breakable or unbreakable, as long as it is consistent
across pages and columns. I would rather have scrollers break but not scroll
than have them behave differently in columns...