Re: [CSS] Would be nice if...

Daniel Glazman:
> Christoph Päper wrote:
>> Andrew Fedoniouk:
>>> ... CSS will allow to define values of attributes of elements.
>> You want a (partial) document type description language using
>> (CSS) Selectors?

I now understand that Andrew and Dmitry want to _set_ values of
(custom) attributes.

>> I have an early private draft for something like that hibernating
>> for years somewhere on my harddisk.
>
> Interesting. Please share.

I haven't found it on my disk yet. Maybe it got lost in migration
from my old computer or I misremembered and did my sketches only on
paper. I'll look again soon or might post what of my thoughts on it I
can recall.