Re: scroll bar size in width calculations

On Jan 6, 2008 9:33 AM, Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com> wrote:

> Compare this sample:
> http://www.terrainformatica.com/w3/overflow-visible.htm
> in IE and in FF for example.

That test is being rendered in quirks mode in Firefox and I think all
browsers. You really should use a DOCTYPE that triggers standards mode in
all browsers if you want to discuss the standards. I think they actually
fixed the "specified-'height' blocks expand to contain content" bug in IE7
standards mode.

Rob
53:5-6]