Re: [css3-gcpm] More magic areas than footnote and sidenote?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Hilary Holz <holz.hilary@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> My self-description is an Adaptive Hypermedia researcher
> technomethodologically embedded in the CS Ed community :-)

That's a wonderful job title. :-)

By way of self-introduction, I'm a retired lawyer living in Oregon.
Law was a second career for me. My first was as a journeyman
typographer, with a career spanning about 20 years, from the period
immediately before computers got involved with the the craft. My major
retirement hobby is development work on markup languages, the law
governing interoperability in regard to IT standards, with a dash of
heightened interest in document assembly. So a bit of both prior
careers in that hobby.

[more]

> I'd be happy to be your guinea pig (offline from the list) in looking
> at the Generated Content Module and seeing what is there, as well as
> making sure that the specs are symbiotic with what would be needed to
> build this realistically with Javascript.

That sounds very interesting. Please feel free to contact me off list
if I don't contact you first. Household management has been making
some noises about requiring my services in the garden in the morning,
so my time with the computer tomorrow is uncertain. :-)

Best regards,

Paul E. Merrell, J.D. (Marbux)

---
Universal Interoperability Council