Re: WebFonts ready for use

> Perhaps web content designers would be willing to use EOT format
> fonts as an alternative so they can use commercial fonts for their
> web content. That has worked for 10 years so far.

Ummm, Paul, I hate to break it to you, but most Web designers do not
know what EOT is much less use it. So unless by saying  "That has
worked for 10 years so far " you mean "That has worked for 10 years so
far to prevent Web designers from using commercial fonts" then I'm not
clear what you are referring to.

JASON CRANFORD TEAGUE | BrightEye Media
* jason@brighteyemedia.com |  www.brighteyemedia.com