Re: "Selectors that People Actually Use"]

Alan Gresley wrote:
> Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>

>> [off-list]
>> Alan Gresley wrote:
>>> For your information I have now changed.
>> You know... I don't really care.  I'm not sure why you thought I do...

Alan, please don't forward Boris's off-list replies to the list
unless
   a) It's clear that it is on-topic technical discussion that belongs on the list
AND
   b) Boris has given his explicit permission for you to do so

What you are doing is both inconsiderate to Boris and annoying to those
of us trying to use this list to do spec work.

Thanks~

~fantasai