RE: Editorial change needed for box-sizing

David Baron wrote:
> Including a URL here would help (in general, and even more so in this
> case, since box-sizing has appeared in multiple drafts).  This comment
> may well be missed by the relevant editor since somebody searching for
> comments on that spec would be unlikely to find this discussion).

Oops missed that I had copied it to the clipboard but forgot to paste it.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-css3-ui-20040511/#box-sizing

> > Note. This is the behavior of width and height as commonly
> implemented
> > by legacy HTML user agents for replaced elements and input elements.
>
> I think this statement about replaced elements is wrong (at least that
> generally).  For images, width and height have always applied to the
> content-box width.  For form controls, they may well have been
> border-box.

I was wondering that as well but didn't want to make too many changes here since I really wanted to focus on HTML tables. I will open up an issue on tracker to also cover the image sizing and we can discuss that as well.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz