Re: Positioned elements

Yes, It is I am looking for
style="position: absolute; left:0px; top:0px; background:
red;"></select></td>

I have re-read CSS2 specification and find out that:
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/visuren.html#relative-positioning
Relatively positioned boxes keep their normal flow size, including line
breaks and the space originally reserved for them. A relatively positioned
box establishes a new a new containing block for normal flow children and
positioned descendants.

9.8.4 Absolute positioning
The following example shows an absolutely positioned box that is a child of
a relatively positioned box. Although the parent outer box is not actually
offset, setting its 'position' property to 'relative' means that its box may
serve as the containing block for positioned descendants. Since the outer
box is an inline box that is split across several lines, the first inline
box's top and left edges (depicted by thick dashed lines in the illustration
below) serve as references for 'top' and 'left' offsets.

#outer {
  position: relative;
  color: red
}
#inner {
  position: absolute;
  top: 200px; left: -100px;
  height: 130px; width: 130px;
  color: blue;
}

I have test this in other browser (IE) than mine (FF) and IE looks to work
right

Thank you very much for help