RE: [CSS3-content] Implied counter-increment

Hi Del,

You said:
> There is also historically the counter called "page"
> (maybe?); see the message thread I started on May 25, 2007, with:
>
>     Subject: [css3-gcpm] counter() and "special" values
>
> This included a discussion of general counter magic.  I don't
> remember seeing a response to Håkon's question:
>
>     Personally, I'm leaning towards defining the name of certain magic
>     counters in the GCPM draft.
>
>       http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-gcpm/
>
> Perhaps addressing that now would be of value.
>
> -Del

I replied in [1] (although the mail system didn't archive it as a response for some reason), and Håkon responded in [2].  I also provided a followup in [3].

Hope that helps.

Melinda

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/02/mid/78A3602ADF54BA4EAB53F378BF55588B0159F52B@G3W0067.americas.hpqcorp.net;list=www-style
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2007Aug/0049.html