RE: Proposal: "text-transform" property revision

I believe that we are better off doing as what the current specification
gives in this regards.

capitalize - Puts the first character of each word in uppercase; other
characters are unaffected

A stylesheet would have to be verified against every usage if the
proposal is used ([lowercase || capitalize])

The following are headlines from
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/default.stm.
"Poland debate aired on UK radio" -> "Poland Debate Aired On Uk Radio"
"US conciliatory over missile plan" -> "Us Conciliatory Over Missile
Plan"
"Barclays drops ABN Amro offer" -> Barclays Drops Abn Ambro Offer"

I can think of places where there are advantages to the proposal, I
believe there are too many common uses of capitalized text that would be
converted incorrectly.

Paul