Re: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

Hey Everybody,

I'm collecting the feedback and working on wireframes that I hope to
have ready to show next week. I'll work up three different concepts
for the information structure to be considered. These will NOT be the
visual designs, though, only the page structure and IA.

As for making it "pretty" a low priority over making it "usable", in
my a opinion usable has to be "pretty".

I do like the idea that we may want to consider making our home page
new CSS Zen garden for designers to play with. Any other votes for that?