From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Brady Duga
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:35 AM
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: Brady Duga
Subject: [css3-text-layout] Is there a draft?

I am looking for guidance on ways to implement vertical flows with
CSS, specifically for East Asian scripts. I notice that the older
CCS3 Text module had some information for setting flows (direction,
block-progression, etc), but that has apparently been moved to text-
layout. However, the text layout module just points back to the text
module. Does this mean the layout module is not yet available to the
public? I realize CSS3 is still very much a work in progress, but I
would prefer to start from something that has a better chance of
being formally adopted then whatever properties my fevered brain can
imagine. Should I just stick with the old stuff in the previous css3-
text draft?

--Brady