[OT] Re: font size in tables

Patrick and Tim, you are on the wrong list for this discussion. If
you're seeking CSS Help, try the CSS-Discuss list <http://www.css-
discuss.org/>. If you want to discuss CSS specifications, this is the
place.

Tim, research font size inheritance.

Please refer to the list policies at <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/
Public/www-style/>

This mailing list is for technical discussion on Web Style Sheets.
This is a focused discussion area: all posts to this list must be
about style sheets. The list is also the preferred place for
discussing working drafts that are published by W3C's working group
on CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). This list is *not* for posts of the
form "How do I...". For those, please use the Usenet newsgroup
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets, or mailing lists like hwg-
style (for members of the HTML Writers Guild). Website Tips has links
to more fora.

Cheers,
James