RE: [CSS3 Text] Tibetan Emphasis marks

I believe that the characters are correctly combining marks because they have typographic interaction with the syllable cluster.

-----Original Message-----
From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 12:56 AM
To: www-style@w3.org; www-international@w3.org
Cc: 'Christopher Fynn'
Subject: RE: [CSS3 Text] Tibetan Emphasis marks

http://www.w3.org/International/2007/07/tibetan-emphasis-marks.jpg

http://www.w3.org/International/2007/07/tibetan-emphasis-marks-2.jpg

http://www.w3.org/International/2007/07/do-ha-mchan-grel.png

> Chris Fynn
>
> National Library of Bhutan, Thimphu

I simplified the filenames and converted the 2.3Mb PDF to a 45Kb PNG.  I can change any of that if it messes things up.  I'm also reinstating the www-international list in the To: field.

Cheers,
RI