Re: [css3-multicol] How to avoid scrolling up for next column

If you allow screens to be a paged medium, I think you should also
define how subsequent pages are displayed. This might be an "acrobat
reader" kind of style, or perhaps generate tabs for every page. How
would you specify this? or would you leave it up to the user agent? In
the latter case, wouldn't the projection media type cover this?

Regards,
Rikkert Koppes