RE: List-style-type: armenian in CSS 2.1 and CSS3

Note that I have updated the tests to cover upper-armenian and lower-armenian.  The results were exactly the same as for armenian, meaning that upper-armenian is well supported up to 6,999, but lower-armenian is not supported properly at all.

Test: http://www.w3.org/International/tests/sec-list-style-type-2
Results:
http://www.w3.org/International/tests/results/results-list-style-type-armenian

RI