Re: Question about default colors

"Micha³ Majchrowicz" <mmajchrowicz@gmail.com> wrote:

>Isn't it enough to just set body background-color(like in
>example.html)?

Again I'm not following, you started by saying that authors were forced
to specify a background colour for the body element. I've shown that
this is not the case, and if they do it doesn't constitute a problem.

>It's much simpler than using transparency and other
>stuff? Moreover if the developer receives a company logo he is usually
>not allowed to change it in any aspect...

In the IMO extremely unlikely situation that such a minor potential
stylistic clash with a user stylesheet would be classed as a problem
that would require a fix, that would be an issue for the developer and
company to solve, not a CSS spec issue.

--
Spartanicus