Re: [css3-namespace] Case sensitivity and XML namespace in document.

Werner Donné wrote:

 > Having said that, I should add that I dislike case-insensitiveness
 > in any form. It has no advantage and only complicates string
 > processing.

With respect, neither case-sensitivity nor case-insensitivity have
any particular advantage or disadvantage when compared to the other;
it is only when one is forced to occupy a mixed-sensitivity world
that the less common appears disadvantageous when compared to the
more common, but which is less and which is more common depends
very much on the universe of discourse ...

Philip Taylor