Re: [CSS2 counters] Is it possible to evaluate a value inside CSS?

On Tue, 16 May 2006 16:18:48 +0200, Daniel MD
<danielmendes@im-thinking.com> wrote:
>> That's not the problem. The problem is that something like that is not
>> allowed as Laurens pointed out.
>
> Well OK but i need to understand why is it not allowed? And if there is
> a way to exploit the code in some way that make it possible

Read the CSS 2.1 specification. It clearly states what browsers have to do
when you give them the wrong code and I'm pretty sure the two
implementations of counters do just that.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>