Re: [CSS21] List of "interoperable implementations"

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Christian Roth wrote:

> the "Candidate Recommendation Exit Criteria" require two interoperable
> implementations for each feature. I assume that the WG is keeping track
> of those implementations, as otherwise, the spec would never be able to
> exit CR stage. Where can I access this list?

We are checking implementations on an ad-hoc basis, but we have not yet
reached a point where we are close enough to having two interoperable
implementations to have a firm list. (We also are lacking test cases, a
problem that we are slowly addressing.)