RE: [css3-background] 'background' shorthand

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 11:15 +0300, S.F. Alim wrote:
> Well I believe that size is necessary but what about image should flip
> vertical or horizotal or even mirror it - I mean inverse it like whatever is
> right to left should be left to right

I haven't been following CSS 3 closely enough to know if such a thing
has been proposed. Is this a new proposal? A rehash of a rejected
proposal? Or a question about how something in a draft spec could be
implemented in shorthand? If the latter could you direct me to the
relevent section of the draft so I can see how it is implemented as a
standalone property pleas

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."