Re: Downloadable fonts and image replacement

Let’s take a special font format for mobile phones as an example. I
could imagine that only mobile phones would implement that format, and
they would only implement that. Regular browsers will probably support
TTF. There’s no need to require the mobile phones to handle TTF as well,
nor browser to handle the mobile font format. If the font format can not
be handled, nothing terrible will happen – the user will still be able
to read the page.

~Grauw