Re: Proposed ::last-line and ::last-letter selectors

So you want me to think all uses designers which I don't even know
will give them?? Please remember hackers, they always find ways I just
can't imagine.

Simmetry is a the basis of a logical way of working. This is not a
crazy thing!, is to select the last (character|line) for the love of
god!

If one can do something in a given way, it must be possible to do it
the opposite way.

Anyway, I suppouse I should start a poll or something...

--
Andrés Delfino