Re: Overflowed elements and some browsers

On Thursday 13 October 2005 11:36, Emrah BASKAYA wrote:
> Currently KHTML browsers on Linux does not seem to support elements with
> Overflow property properly. Is it the same case with Safari which uses
> about the same technology? I know it passes the acid2 test but a friend
> reported that the scrollers don't work in Div's, is it true with the
> latest version?

The overflow property works fine in both WebCore and KHTML. The only
limitation I know of is that neither of us handles overflow over the left
border correctly, which can happen in RTL languages such as Hebrew and Arabic
(might be a good test for the test-suite by the way).

`Allan