Re: Printing a Book with CSS

I notice the dot-leaders don't align.  TeX [1]
goes to great trouble to ensure that they do;
do you envisage that it will be possible to add
similar controls to CSS/Prince ?  From an aesthetic
point of view, they also look far too dense (close
together) to me.

Philip Taylor
--------
[1] http://tug.org/whatis.html