Re: Supporting propriety "Extensions"

>> ....BTW: my question about vendor specific units left unanswered.
>> What to do?
>
> Use _foo_%% I guess. (Where 'foo' represents your company.) Or -foo-%%.

Thanks for advice, Anne, but CSS grammar[1] treats units as part of value
and all possible combinations are listed literaly there.

And no one human would understand the meaning of
calc( 10px-100-TerraInformaticaSoftwareInc-%% )
without taking glass of vodka first.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/grammar.html

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com