Re: Display: inline-table

CSS3 intoduces novel approach for defining 'display' attribute [1]
Now it is splitted in two separate attributes display-model and display-role

Thus display: inline-table is  in fact:

display-model: table;
display-role: inline;

As far as I understand intention of authors,
display-model defines behavior of the element as a container (parent
layout behavior)
and display-role defines behavior of particular element inside its
container (child layout behavior)

Following such logic the same should apply to list/list-item pair

display-model: list;
display-role: list-item;

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com