Re: [CSS21] Projected deprecation

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Chris Lilley wrote:

> This comment is sent from both the CDF WG and the SVG WG.
>
>   The fact that a feature is marked as deprecated (such as the 'aural'
>   keyword) or going to be deprecated in CSS3 (such as the system colors)
>   also has no influence on conformance.
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CSS21-20050613/conform.html#q1
>
> This is good wording, apart from the two classes 'deprecated' and 'going
> to be deprecated'. For clarity, and for conformance with WA
> specification guidelines, please clearly state which parts of the
> specification are deprecated and do not use vague terms like 'going to
> be deprecated'.

I have changed "such as" to "namely" since there is only one feature that
is being deprecated ('aural') and one feature that is going to be
deprecated (the system colours). At the time the section was written we
did not know if there were going to be other things added to the list.

Please let us know if that is enough.

Cheers,