Re: [CSS21] Example not well formed

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Craig Northway wrote:

> As pointed out by Chris Lilley in another comment
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2005Aug/0266.html) the
> examples are not valid as there is not a DTD. Please fix the examples.

We have now fixed this by changing 1.4.4 to read "HTML examples lacking
DOCTYPE declarations are SGML Text Entities conforming to the HTML 4.01
Strict DTD [HTML4]. Other HTML examples conform to the DTDs given in the
examples", and making sure that all examples are indeed such conforming
SGML Text Entities. Please let us know if this satisfies your comment.

Cheers,