Re: [CSS21] CSS3

* Robin Berjon wrote:
>You can find all sorts of practices good and bad in any number of other
>specifications, however I fail to see how this is germane to the topic,
>unless you would be so kind as to explain in which way the
>WD-SVGMobile12-20050413 is a paragon of virtue in specification writing.

Craig referred to it as counter example in some comments and I just
observe inconsistency between the comment and common practise of the
SVG Working Group, so I assume I might be misunderstanding the comment
and seek clarification.

>That being said, I do indeed find it much less confusing to read
>discussion of potential future work than existing next generation
>documents since in one case only a roadmap is exposed while in the other
>one wonders why one is reading or implementing this specification when
>ones that appear to be more advanced are available.

I don't think that can be helped then, any specification that gets
revised after smaller parts of it have advanced in some sense will
face this problem and obfuscating the notes or removing them does
not really remove confusion in my opinion, the goals of the document
and it's relationship to other work is explained in the first parts
of the document.