Re: [CSS21] Example not well formed

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Craig Northway wrote:

> Fair enough. A rather ill informed statement then. Perhaps some XHTML
> examples to complement the many HTML examples would be a good idea.

There are XHTML fragments in 11.1.1, 12.1, 16.3.1, 17.5, and 17.5.3.
Basically, every example added since CSS2 has been XHTML.

We would rather not change the existing examples because we have had very
bad experiences when doing so. Specifically, it seems every time we make a
change for editorial reasons rather than to fix a real problem, we
actually introduce a problem instead.

Since we'd rather not introduce more problems at this stage, we'd rather
not touch the existing examples unless they are wrong. :-)

Please let us know if this is not satisfactory.