Re: BECSS Working Draft Lost in System (was: Property behavior)

Le 22 oct. 04, à 23:43, David Woolley a écrit :

>> (http://www.w3.org/TR/becss#behavior) describes what the "property
>> behavior" was and how to use it. Do you know why this would happen,
>> and
>
> This document seems to be in limbo.  It's clearly abandoned, but is not
> listed on the master list of technical reports <http://www.w3.org/TR/>,
> even in the "Working Drafts no longer in development" section, and
> it hasn't been revised to meet the condition that:
>
>    The latest version of each of these documents should be an epilogue
>    for the document.
>
> That applies to that category.

BECSS are interesting if you read this article
<http://www.digital-web.com/articles/
separating_behavior_and_structure_2/>

But CSS module seems to supercedes this approach, even if I cannot see
any behaviour module

--
</david_latapie>
blog.empyree.org