Re: Multiple Background Images

I find it surpricing that the working group has taken such a decision without answering
the question posted to the list in the below message, particularly on the grounds that
:outside was to complex.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Oct/0113.html

Could someone from the working group elaborate on what the multiple background
image feature means?

 /Staffan