Re: Percentage height meaurements./ box-sizing

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 01:48:31AM +0300, Mikko Rantalainen wrote:
> As I said, that's the "most strict spec". One can have bugs in any
> spec, it's only that the bugs in reference implementation can be
> more easily found than from a human language written description.

I don't think this is supported by the history of the Internet
or the "reference" implementations of various protocols, formal
and defacto. It's not a mistake that the IETF asks for independent
interoperating implementations of features. (Or that the W3C copied
a lot from the IETF process.)