Re: where is overflow:none ?

> If you have a box in the content that has negative margins, it *must*
> overflow.

Right! Thanks, fantasai.

Let's change the difinition:

overflow:none means: in no circumstances box width or/and box height will be
less than its content - content will never overflow inner margins. If outer
box will be set to dimensions less than inner box margins (e.g. by using
negative values for margins or paddings) then overflow:none should be
rendered as overflow:visible.

Huh?

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com