Re: Multiple Text Decoration Values

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>> The CSS3 Text Module addresses this problem with a 'text-blink' property.
>
> Frankly, I have to wonder... is blinking text actually used by anyone?
> Is it worth keeping in the spec at all?

The fact that people misused <blink> all over the place doesn't mean
it's a bad idea. Blink, like explosives, can be used for good things
when in the hands of a responsible agent.

With several years' worth of web application UI design I can think of
several situations where using blink to focus the user's attention can
be a good thing.

--
Max Romantschuk
http://max.nma.fi/