Re: 'offsetWidth/height' function

The XUL box model actually accomplishes all that the %% units do and
more, with less ambiguity and with the ability to specify width  and
height values that are independent of the flexing values.  Flexing of
an element should actually be independent of the min-width, width, and
max-width values, so I don't think it makes sense to try to overload
flexing onto those properties.

dave