Re: [CSS2] Spec Typo

On 5 May 2004, at 15:03, Davey wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right/best place to post this, but here goes.
> If it is not, please
> feel free to point me in a better direction.
>
> There is a small typo in the CSS 2 Spec.
> The definition for "ridge" has "groove" spelt incorrectly (grove).
>
> Hope somebody fixes this minor mistake :)

      http://www.w3.org/Style/css2-updates/REC-CSS2-19980512-errata.html

      Section 8.5.3 Border style
      Under the definition of "ridge", change "grove" to "groove".

Why is it that the primary document doesn't get updated when these
errors are found? The date based URIs would still point to the exact
same content for purposes of citation, and it would make it much easier
to read the specification (as it would eliminate the need to check the
errata for what is now a rather large number of corrections).

--
David Dorward
      <http://dorward.me.uk/>