Re: @useragent (was Proposal: version at-rule)

If you take a look at their stats, it's largely by cannibalizing
pre-Gecko Netscape.  In January 2003 they report an 8% total
share for Gecko/NN with half of that being Mozilla.

In March 2004 its an 11.8% total for Gecko/NN with four-fifths of that
being Mozilla.  Granted, a site like that is likely to see higher than
average usage of minority browsers, but still, the basic trend
should hold true.  A 50% increase in market share for the
Gecko/NN family with Mozilla becoming the dominant version
of the family.

It's looks that they are also gaining some converts from IE 5.
However, until stats start to show decreases in market share
for IE 6 I would say that it is still too soon for Mozilla to crow.