Re: CSS3 Detection

Guys!

Don't be so harsh on Dante. He must be new to it all. There is no feed
to be rude and frighten off another potential expert.

Dante, unfortunately what the guys are saying is correct. If I were you
I wouldn't worry about CSS3 so much yet. It wont be 'supported' properly
for a long time yet. It is good to keep up to date on it, so that you
have the knowledge, but it is of no real use at this moment.

Your checker tells me that Firefox supports CSS3, which I know isn't
true. It does support some parts of it, but not the whole thing.

I want CSS3 to be used now as much as the next guy, but we have to pace
ourselves with it.

It's cool to see that you are experimenting with it though. Maybe you
could try and find what areas of CSS3 are supported in firefox, and try
and utilise them to get new effects and techniques for the future. You
could become the Eric Meyer of CSS3! ;)

Keep up the good work Sean.

Phil Baines.